Need a hand? This little sterling silver left hand is holding a tiny skull wax seal charm - memento mori wax seal jewelry.
- description -
A solid sterling silver left hand is pinching a tiny sterling silver skull wax seal charm.
Here is the tiny skull wax seal charm without the hand charm.
And here is the full sized skull wax seal necklace.
The necklace chain threads through the top of the solid sterling silver hand, with a detailed front and back - see the photos.
The chain shown fits easily through the hole at the top - it's an oxidized cable chain with a spring ring clasp. If you prefer a shiny, not oxidized, chain please leave a note at checkout.
If you don't order with this chain, I would recommend a chain with a loop size 2mm or smaller.
Thinking about the hand holding the tiny 14k gold skull charm you see in the last photo? Ask me for a price quote.
- hand approximate measurement - 1"x just over 1/4"(25mm x 9mm)
- total hand holding skull approximate measurement - 1 1/2" long (39mm)
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one hand holding a sterling silver skull pendant
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
Impressed with history!