Here's a family crest wax seal necklace which depicts a bent arm with the hand holding or throwing an arrow. Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
Fairbairns Crests, plate 92 - crest 14, describes the crest as a dexter arm, in bend, in hand an arrow, dart, or javelin.
In heraldry, an arm embowed (in bend) is symbolic of one with qualities of leadership. The arrow or dart represents readiness for battle.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” x 3/4" (22mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from D's personal wax seal impression.
Impressed with history!