Run away with this long and lean running greyhound dog wax seal necklace pendant, the greyhound running under the word SOHO, which is a rallying call that dates back to the 17th century.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, greyhounds symbolize fidelity, alertness and undying affection.
- approximate measurement - between 5/8” - 3/4" (17mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Hand crafted from a wax seal from an antique watch fob wax seal, which dates back to the Victorian era (1837 - 1901).
Here are more dog wax seal necklaces.
Impressed with history!