A lucky find ... a four leaf clover wax seal necklace pendant.
“A best friend is like a four leaf clover... hard to find and lucky to have!”
- description -
A simple four leaf clover.
- symbolism -
Legend has it that each leaf on a four leaf clover represents something different:
the first is for hope, the second is for faith, the third is for love and the fourth is for luck.
You might be lucky enough to find one four leaf clover in every 10,000.
Hand cast from a Victorian era (1837 - 1901) bakelite desk wax seal shown in the 2nd and 4th photos.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!