A pretty little spring flower, the forget me not wax seal necklace pendant, is surrounded by the sentiment FORGET ME NOT ... lovely remembrance wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
The forget me not flower represents faithfulness, hope and love. The little spring flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and an inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here. And if you'd prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, simply make this request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
Impressed with history!
Find more forget me not wax seal jewelry here.