FARE WELL… a lovely bon voyage gift FARE well wax seal necklace pendant.
"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends." ~ Richard Bach
- description -
A well under the word FARE that creates a rebus... FARE well.
A rebus uses both pictures and words to send a message.
- symbolism -
FARE well, take good care!
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!