All that glitters - add a little sparkle with this clear faceted rock crystal orb suspended from a serpent hook which was borrowed from history.
- description -
A nicely detailed serpent with its head curved to create the hook which holds the clear faceted rock crystal bead and its tail cleverly curled to form a loop bail through which to suspend the chain.
- faceted crystal charm - 1/2" (13mm)
- serpent length - 1 1/4" (33mm)
- charm on serpent length - 2" (50mm)
- serpent width - 1/2" (13mm)
- bail loop - 6/32" (4.5mm) - it will accommodate a rather thick chain
- crystal charm and serpent metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- suspended from a 20" sterling silver rolo chain with a lobster clasp
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- select the necklace shown or just the charms
- other chains are available here.
The serpent hook is sold separately here.
The crystal orb charm is fashioned from an old vintage clear faceted rock crystal necklace that was in disrepair ... a beautiful way to re-purpose a bit of history.
The original 19th century coin silver serpent hook was part of an old watch chain and had a few rough spots and a blunt tail, shown in the last photograph, but was transformed with a little bit of love before being reproduced.
The faceted rock crystal necklace would look great with the faceted clear crystal earrings shown in the last 3 photos, sold separately here.
Borrowing from history...