A sassy little wax seal necklace pendant depicting a disagreeable devil screaming THE DEVIL WITH IT!
- description -
A disagreeable devil, complete with horns, a tail and holding a cane carrying away Cupid on his back surrounded by the French phrase LE DIABLE EMPORTE which translates THE DEVIL WITH IT or more popularly THE HELL WITH IT!
Hand cast from a Georgian era (circa 1800) French watch fob wax seal, as shown in the photograph but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 7/8" by almost 3/4" (22mm x 17mm)
- photographed with an old 1937 US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Find more chains and charm holders here.
Here are a few more devilish wax seal necklaces
Impressed with history!