A sassy little wax seal necklace pendant depicting a disagreeable devil screaming THE DEVIL WITH IT!
- description -
A disagreeable devil, complete with horns, a tail and holding a cane carrying away Cupid on his back surrounded by the French phrase LE DIABLE EMPORTE which translates THE DEVIL WITH IT or more popularly THE HELL WITH IT!
Hand cast from a Georgian era (circa 1800) French watch fob wax seal, as shown in the photograph but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 7/8" by almost 3/4" (22mm x 17mm)
- photographed with a 1937 US dime, same size as todays dime
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!