Royally yours, a crown wax seal necklace pendant.
Obviously, I was inspired by THE CROWN to make this one!
- description -
A royal crown, or coronet, intaglio that likely once belonged to a count or countess.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the crown symbolizes royal or seigniorial authority and prestige.
Hand cast from an ornate one of a kind 19th century desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 7/8" (20mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!