Celebrate your faith, sincerity and charity with a large cross wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
At the top of the cross wax seal charm is a beautiful coronet crown that sits above a shield. Within the shield is a cross with the tiniest little fleur de lis in the center (very challenging to see in the charm) and a heart flanking either side.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the cross symbolizes Christianity, faith and the unity of heaven and earth, the three leaves of the fleur de lis denote faith, wisdom and valor respectively, the heart symbolizes charity and sincerity and the coronet symbolizes prestige and Royal or seigniorial authority.
Hand cast from a one of a kind antique French armorial desk wax seal, from the late 1800's, and shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” x 1" (22mm x 25mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!