Encircle your finger in faith with a tiny crossover cross wax seal ring.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” ~
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- description -
A tiny ring with a small rustic beaded cross on a slim round wire sterling silver band.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the cross symbolizes faith, affirmation and protection.
Hand cast from just a portion of a 13th - 14th century medieval cross wax seal shown in the photo/
- approximate wax seal measurement - 1/4" (8mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- round wire band - 2/32" (1.5mm) sterling silver
- please note that this listing is for one ring.
Impressed with history!