Show your faith, hope and love with a delicate cross wax seal necklace ... a cross, anchor and heart wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A cross, anchor and heart wax seal with an anchor leaning to the left of the cross and a heart sitting to the right all wrapped in ivy.
- symbolism -
The cross symbolizes faith, a flaming heart is symbolic of love and charity, the anchor is the emblem of hope and the ivy represents strong and lasting friendship.
Hand cast from an antique French miniature seal set that dates back to 1819 - 1838.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 1/2” (15mm x 14mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with a 1937 US dime, same size as todays dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!