Looking for adventure ... a gorgeous ancient and rustic looking compass wax seal necklace in brass with a rich aqua verdigris patina... the perfect inspirational gift for one seeking adventure, direction or guidance.
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams" ~ Henry David Thoreau
- description -
The compass wax seal, an ornate 16 pointed star, is hand cast in brass and then hand finished with a patina process that works its magic differently every time... the results are always a wonderful surprise!
*Please note... each patina finish is different so will vary naturally from the photos shown above.
The charm is well sealed but I would still recommend not getting it wet.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the compass rose symbolizes direction, guidance and navigation.
Hand cast from a well worn vintage wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (21mm)
- wax seal charm metal - bronze
- photographed with an old US dime
- the listing is for one charm or necklace
- chain - antiqued brass rolo chain or satellite chain with a spring ring or lobster clasp
- select the necklace chain style and length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!