A small sterling silver compass rose wax seal ring, always pointing you in the right direction!
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the compass rose is symbolic of direction, guidance and navigation.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (12 mm)
- shown with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- band metal - 1.5 mm sterling silver (.925)
- available in US ring size 4 - 10
- and if you need a custom half size please include a note when placing your order
Hand crafted from just a portion of a vintage compass wax seal.
Impressed with history!