Well paired bronze compass rose earrings, always pointing you in the right direction!
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the compass rose is symbolic of direction, guidance and navigation.
- approximate measurement - 3/8" - 1/2” (12 mm)
- shown with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - bronze
- ear wires - gold filled
- little plugs included on the earrings - don't lose an earring
- I do recommend the polish pad with any of the bronze jewelry as the color does turn quickly and can be easily restored with the polish pad.
Hand crafted from a portion of a vintage compass wax seal.
Impressed with history!