Whimsical dangle earrings with lots of sass, movement and a little bit of rainbow, these tiny gemstone bead cha cha earrings are suspended from an intricately detailed repoussé link borrowed from history ... fun and colorful ear candy - handcrafted jewelry.
for pre-order only at this time, expected to ship in mid-April
- approximate dangling earring width - between 5/8" - 3/4" (22mm)
- approximate earring drop length - a tad over 1 1/2" (38mm)
- gemstone beads - 14 - 16 faceted and round gemstone beads, mostly 4mm,
wrapped in torch beaded sterling silver wires
- the bead order and color may vary
- suspension link - a detailed repoussé link, borrowed from an antique necklace circa 1880 and reproduced in sterling silver, oxidized
- all metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- sterling silver ear wires
- photographed with a US dime for scale
- some of the beads, while supplies last, are amethyst, peridot, citrine, lavender tanzanite, aventurine, topaz, clear quartz crystal, pink tourmaline, rhodolite garnet, ruby, dyed jadite, etc.
Impressed with history!