BOB SOIR ... a candle wax seal necklace with a hand holding a candle snuffer, ready to extinguish the flame of the candle under the French sentiment BON SOIR which translates GOOD EVENING or GOOD NIGHT
“We are such stuff as dreams are made on; and our little life Is rounded with a sleep." ~ William Shakespeare
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the candle symbolizes light, life and spirituality.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) glass fob intaglio wax seal - see it in the photo.
- approximate measurement - almost 5/8" (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!