Armed for power, readiness and triumph, a noblesse bow and arrow wax seal necklace pendant - wear a little piece of history! Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the crown represents royal authority and prestige.
The embowed arm is symbolic of one with qualities of leadership.
The bow and arrow represent war, power, the ability to hit a target and shows a readiness for battle.
In ancient times, Laurel leaves were thought to be remedies against poison, as well as tokens of peace and quiet. They are symbolic of triumph and fame, especially when it is gained after a long, inner struggle.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” x 1" (20mm x 27mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a one of a kind antique steel desk wax seal, that dates back to the 1800's.
Impressed with history!