Can you keep a secret? BEE SILENT with a bee wax seal necklace pendant depicting a little bee flying above the word SILENT.
"Be silent, unless what you have to say is better than silence" ~ Salvatore Rose (1645)
- description -
A rebus with a picture of a bee and the word SILENT, sending the message to keep a secret - to be silent. Notice the honeycomb pattern on the back side of the bee silent wax seal charm.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the bee symbolizes one who is industrious, hardworking and loyal.
Hand cast from a tiny antique Victorian trinket wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!