Nothing is impossible… with a feathered wing wax seal necklace pendant.
"Nothing is impossible... the word itself says I'm possible!" ~ Audrey Hepburn
- description -
Within a shield is a feathered wing, beneath the Latin motto NIL MORTALIBUS ARDUUM which translates NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a wing symbolizes swiftness and protection.
Hand cast from an antique German armorial desk seal dating back to the first half of the 19th century, shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - just over 7/8” x 1" (24mm x 27mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!