Be ever hopeful with the quintessential anchor wax seal necklace charm with a rustic verdigris aqua patina finish. inspirational wax seal jewelry.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope" ~
Greek Philosopher Epictetus.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is symbolic of hope, salvation, stability and religious steadfastness.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - brass with patina
- the patina is well sealed but I recommend it's not submerged
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chains sold separately here
- the listing is for one charm
Hand crafted from a beautifully ornate 19th century silver desk wax seal.
Impressed with history!