Be ever hopeful with the quintessential anchor wax seal necklace pendant with a rustic verdigris aqua patina finish.
- description -
A simple anchor with a lovely verdigris patina surface. The patina works its magic over several days and every charm will vary naturally! Not intentionally made to be reversible but the backside is so beautiful, why not?
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is symbolic of hope, salvation, stability and religious steadfastness.
Hand cast from a beautifully ornate 19th century silver desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - brass with patina
- the patina is well sealed but I recommend it's not submerged
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- the listing is for one charm or necklace
- chain - antiqued brass rolo chain with a spring ring clasp
- also available - satellite chain with a lobster clasp
- select the necklace chain style, length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!