Be ever hopeful with the quintessential anchor wax seal necklace charm ... inspirational wax seal jewelry.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope" ~
Greek Philosopher Epictetus.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is symbolic of hope, salvation, stability and religious steadfastness.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - bronze
- chains sold separately here
- I do recommend the polish pad with any of the bronze jewelry as the color does turn quickly and can be easily restored with the polish pad.
Hand crafted from a beautifully ornate 19th century silver desk wax seal.
Impressed with history!