A little bird sits perched on an anchor, ever hopeful, as the anchor leans on a rock with this wax seal necklace pendant, a symbol of hope - such inspirational and meaningful wax seal jewelry.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~ Albert Einstein
- description -
A little bird is perched on a large anchor that is supported by a large rock.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor symbolizes hope, stability and religious steadfastness.
A nice little inspirational gift for someone special!
Hand cast from an antique Georgian era (1714 - 1830) watch fob wax seal, as shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” x almost 5/8" (16mm x 15mm )
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime, same size as todays dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!