Encircle your wrist with this sweet little snake bracelet, the s shaped snake twisting its body to clasp your bracelet together.
I formed the little snake clasp in sterling silver wire to create an interesting functional clasp and attached it to an oxidized and brushed rolo bracelet chain.
For best fit, measure your wrist and add 3/4" - 1" - available in 1/2" increments but message me if 1/4" works best for you.
In heraldry, a snake, or serpent, symbolizes wisdom. Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing.
- approximate snake measurement - 1/2" x 3/8" (15mm x 10mm)
- rolo chain width - 3/8" (4mm)
- select bracelet chain length
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one snake bracelet
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
The last photo shows the sterling silver bracelet with a 14k gold snake available here.
Impressed with history!