Symbolic of infinity, a sweet little ouroboros surrounding a forget me not flower wax seal necklace, with the sentiment TO THEE I LOVE. Sentimental wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
An ancient symbol, the ouroboros, a scaly endless serpent snake devouring its own tail, is symbolic of infinity, continuous renewal and the cycle of birth, life and death. The forget me not flower represents faithfulness, hope and love. The little spring flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 5/8” (18mm x 15mm) it's small
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from a gorgeous small antique Georgian era (1714 - 1830) gold fob seal with a citrine intaglio, shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
Find more chains and charm holders here.
Find more ouroboros jewelry here.
Impressed with history!