Another sweet little whimsical ghost necklace pendant has floated into the shop ... the charismatic third born ghost seems to float and sway through life as she charms all in her company … spooky season Halloween jewelry
Hand sculpted from a small chunk of carving wax and lost wax cast in sterling silver.
- ghost measurements - 5/8" (15mm) x just over 3/8" (11mm)
- the ghost is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one ghost charm
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.
Find other ghosts, like those in the last photo, here.
Find assorted sterling silver chains here.
©2022 suegray jewelry