Fear not ... wear a little a reminder to take yourself out of your comfort zone ... a lion holding a sword or dagger wax seal necklace pendant.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~ Anais Nin
- description -
The heraldic demi lion, shown from the waist upward, is holding his sword or dagger in both hands and framed within a shield.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the lion represents dauntless courage and the sword or dagger represents justice and military honor.
Hand cast from a small fob wax seal which hails back to the mid 1800's, and likely of Scottish provenance. Shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" (15mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Find more chains here.
And more lion wax seal necklaces here.
Impressed with history!