Forget me not, a pretty little spring flower wax seal necklace pendant, the flower surrounded by the words FORGET ME NOT... lovely keepsake jewelry.
- description -
The forget me not flower is a little shade loving plant flower, blue with five petals on a little stem that blooms in spring! The flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love. This is the largest forget me not in our collection.
- symbolism -
The forget me not flower is symbolic of faithfulness and love.
Hand cast from an antique Georgian era watch fob wax seal (1714 - 1837) shown in the photographs but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 1" x 3/4" (24mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
you can find more chains and charm holders here.
Here is more forget me not wax seal jewelry.
Impressed with history!