Be inspired to rise again with this tiny phoenix rising from the ashes wax seal ring, fine silver wax seal jewelry impressed from my antique wax seal collection.
- description -
A tiny phoenix, with wings spread wide, rises from flames and ashes.
- symbolism -
In Greek mythology, legend has it that the beautiful phoenix, a bird that after living hundreds of years, settles into a pyre, burns ferociously, and is then reborn, rising from the ashes to begin again renewed. It is the emblem of immortality, reborn idealism and hope.
Hand cast from a small antique Georgian (1714 – 1830) wax seal ring that once belonged to a child. The beautiful tiny ring wax seal is shown in the photograph.
- approximate wax seal measurement - small, almost 1/2" (11mm x 12mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- ring band - 2mm sterling silver (.925)
- select ring size - US 4 - 10
You can find a matching phoenix wax seal necklace here.
Impressed with history!