Stay grounded with a bronze anchor wax seal necklace pendant, sending a message of hope.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope"
- description -
Simply an anchor in the center of the wax seal.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor symbolizes hope, stability and religious steadfastness.
An inspirational gift for someone special!
Hand cast from an antique Victorian era (1837 - 1901) anchor desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- shown next to an old US dime, same size as a current dime
- wax seal charm metal - bronze
- chain - antiqued brass rolo chain with a lobster clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
There are more antiqued brass chains available here.
Impressed with history!