Send the message "hope in thee" with an anchor overlaid with a heart wax seal necklace pendant, created with an antique wax seal that dates back to the American Revolutionary War era.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~ Albert Einstein
- description -
A simple rustic anchor overlaid with a shiny heart that has been pierced by two arrows with feathered flights surrounded by a beaded border.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is an emblem of hope and the heart is symbolic of love and charity. The anchor with heart often symbolizes HOPE IN THEE.
Hand cast from a spectacular 18th century American Revolutionary War era wax seal, that dates back to 1760 - 1790, unearthed after spending a century in the ground, shown in the photos.
- approximate measurement - almost 3/4" (17mm x 17mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!