Show your faith wearing these rustic crossover cross post earrings. Small medieval cross wax seal earrings ... sterling silver wax seal jewelry.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- description -
Rustic post earrings with a small cross with arms of equal length surrounded by a lovely beaded border.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the cross is a symbol of faith.
Hand cast from a portion of a medieval cross wax seal that dates back to the 13th - 14th century.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" (9mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- ear posts - sterling silver
- earring backs - sterling silver
- select friction ear nuts (left) or bullet clutch backings (right) on last photo.
Impressed with history!