Stay on course with a sterling silver compass wax seal necklace, symbolizing guidance, direction and navigation. A lovely inspirational gift!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams" ~ Henry David Thoreau
- description -
The compass rose is an ornate 16 pointed star, symbolic of the North Star, which historically has been used as an aid to navigation, since it seemingly never moves.
The lines of the compass rose point to the four cardinal directions of north, south, east and west, as well as the graduated directions in between.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the compass rose symbolizes direction, guidance and navigation.
Hand cast from a well worn vintage wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (21mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Add this little Victorian heart wax seal charm to make a follow your heart charm necklace!
Impressed with history!