Sail away with a rustic single masted ship wax seal necklace pendant.
"You cannot direct the wind but you can adjust the sails." ~ a German proverb
- description -
A single masted ship without its sails surrounded by the remnants of what use to be a legend but this medieval wax seal spent centuries in the ground before being unearthed so there's lots of corrosion by time and the elements.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the ship is a symbol of an ancient sea voyage and of courage, adventure and spirit.
Hand cast from a European Medieval pendant style wax seal that dates back to the 14th century, shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” x 7/8" (19mm x 22mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!