A rustic medieval castle wax seal necklace pendant, the castle with three towers. Castles are fortresses and strongholds. Unfortunately, the legend is impossible to read.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a castle represents spiritual power and vigilance on the watch as well as home, safety and protection.
Hand cast from a beat up old European Medieval chessman type wax seal that dates back to the 1300 - 1400’s that shows the wear and tear of spending centuries in the ground before being unearthed. Shown in the photo but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - just under 3/4” (17mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!