My home is my castle, home sweet home, a rustic medieval castle wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A wonderfully rustic castle with three towers. Castles are fortresses and strongholds. Unfortunately, the legend is impossible to read.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a castle symbolizes spiritual power and vigilance on the watch as well as home, safety and protection.
Hand cast from a beat up old European Medieval chessman type wax seal that dates back to the 1300 - 1400’s that shows the wear and tear of spending centuries in the ground before being unearthed. You can see it in the photo.
- approximate measurement - just under 3/4” (17mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!