Inseparable hearts ... two hearts are together forever wax seal necklace pendant.
"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there." ~ unknown
- description -
Two overlapping hearts surrounded by the French words UNIS POUR TOUJOURS which translate TOGETHER FOREVER.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart symbolizes love, charity and sincerity.
Hand cast from a French restoration multiple wax seal set that dates back to 1827 (It was patented in France between January 1 - March 31, 1827). See the photo for a few of the lovely French wax seals included in the little case.
- approximate measurement - almost 5/8" width, just over 1/2" height (15mm x 14mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!