Send the message NO HEART MORE TRUE with this lovely heart in hand crest wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
In hand, a heart - an erect arm with hand holding a heart above a torse with its six twists. This was the family crest for Hamilton, of Daichmont in Scotland. Their motto is NO HEART MORE TRUE.
*there are many different family crests for the family Hamilton but this one is for the family noted above.
- symbolism -
The hand symbolizes faith, sincerity, and justice. The heart represents charity, sincerity, and love.
Hand cast from a Georgian Period (1714 – 1837) agate fob wax seal. You can see it in the photos.
- approximate measurement - 1" x almost 7/8" width (25mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!