Be ever hopeful with the quintessential anchor wax seal necklace pendant.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope" ~
Greek Philosopher Epictetus.
- description -
A simple anchor.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor symbolizes hope, salvation, stability and religious steadfastness.
Hand cast from a beautifully ornate 19th century silver desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Find more chains here.
The tiny anchor wax seal necklace, in the last picture, is available here.
Impressed with history!