A sunset wax seal necklace pendant that says I WILL RETURN! There is little in nature as beautiful as the sunset with the unspoken promise that the sun will rise again.
- description -
A sunset with a radiant sun setting over the water below the French motto sentiment promise JE REVIENDRAI which translates I WILL RETURN though the words are quite small and difficult to read.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the sun is symbolic of glory and splendor and the fountain of life!
Hand cast from a turned bone stacking tower of glass intaglio wax seals that dates back to 1840. See the photo to view this rare seal set.
- approximate measurement - just over 1/2” (15mm x 14mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!