Shoot for the stars with an arrow in flight amongst a scattering of stars wax seal necklace pendant.
Find your star and twinkle - the perfect inspirational gift!
- description -
A constellation of stars with a vertical arrow in the center, on its way back down, pointing toward a star with the earth below.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the arrow is symbolic of martial readiness and protection. The star is the symbol of truth, spirit and hope. It also represents constancy and celestial goodness.
Hand cast from an 18th century European desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” x 3/4" (23mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime, same size as a current dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!