Treasures of the land and sea, a little mermaid wax seal charm, an eco friendly sea glass charm and pearl trio charm necklace - sea glass jewelry and wax seal jewelry ready for gift giving!
"I must be a mermaid... I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" ~ Anais Nin
- mermaid wax seal charm -
In heraldry, the mermaid is symbolic of eloquence, enchantment and mystery.
Hand cast from a portion of a larger antique armorial desk wax seal that dates back to the 1700 - 1800's.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (10mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- sea glass charm -
A tiny piece of sea glass that was found along the shore, after being tumbled by the surf upon the sand and rocks, making it smooth and frosty. Color and shape will vary naturally.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" - 3/8" in width
- wire wrap - sterling silver
- select sea glass color - cobalt, green, pale green/sea foam, white, lighter blue
- tiny freshwater pearl wrapped in sterling silver
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length at checkout.
The cluster charm necklace arrives on a gorgeous post card sized vintage looking informational card... ready to give or a keepsake for yourself!
Impressed with history!