Encircle your wrist with this sweet little snake bracelet with a 14k gold s shaped snake twisting its body to clasp your bracelet together.
I formed the little snake clasp in wire to create an interesting functional clasp and attached it to an oxidized and brushed rolo bracelet chain.
For best fit, measure your wrist and add 3/4" - 1" - available in 1/2" increments but message me if 1/4" works best for you.
In heraldry, a snake, or serpent, symbolizes wisdom. Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing.
- approximate snake measurement - 1/2" x 3/8" (15mm x 10mm)
- snake charm metal - 14k gold
- rolo chain width - 3/8" (4mm)
- select bracelet chain length
- chain metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- there is just one 14k gold snake bracelet available at this time
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
Some photos depict the sterling silver bracelet available here.
Impressed with history!