Gather your favorite wax seal necklace charms onto this sterling silver fob charm catcher clasp to tell your story ~ another way to wear your wax seal jewelry. This sterling silver fob charm catcher is stationary and does not swivel.
- description -
Perfect to add interest, length and utility to your wax seal necklace charm, or cluster up to 2 or 3 charms.
The charm catcher opens by pulling the little catch on the side, like a lobster clasp.
Reminiscent of the Georgian and Victorian Eras when both ladies and gentlemen would clasp their fobs, watches, charms and wax seals to a swivel fob that was attached to a short chain attached to a vest or waist coat, the swivel used to keep the chain from twisting so it would lie flat.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” x 1/4" (22mm x 7mm)
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- select shiny or antiqued oxidized finish
- listing is for one charm catcher
- photographed next to an old US dime
- wax seal charms sold separately
I photographed the charm catcher with several charms that together tell a story but the charms are sold separately.
Impressed with history!