Be ever hopeful with the quintessential anchor wax seal necklace pendant ... inspirational wax seal jewelry.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope" ~
Greek Philosopher Epictetus.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is symbolic of hope, salvation, stability and religious steadfastness.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - bronze
- chain - antiqued brass rolo chain with a lobster clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a beautifully ornate 19th century silver desk wax seal.
There are more antiqued brass chains available here.
Impressed with history!