Be inspired to rise again with a tiny phoenix wax seal necklace pendant, the phoenix rising from the ashes. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In Greek mythology, legend has it that the beautiful phoenix, a bird that after living hundreds of years, settles into a pyre, burns ferociously, and is then reborn, rising from the ashes to begin again renewed. It is the emblem of immortality, reborn idealism and hope.
- approximate measurement - just over 1/2" x just under 1/2" (14mm x 11mm) - it is very small
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a small antique Georgian (1714 – 1830) wax seal ring that once belonged to a child. The beautiful tiny ring wax seal is shown in the photograph but not available for purchase.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!