Be ever hopeful with the quintessential anchor wax seal necklace pendant.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope" ~
Greek Philosopher Epictetus.
- description -
A simple anchor.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor symbolizes hope, salvation, stability and religious steadfastness.
Hand cast from a beautifully ornate 19th century silver desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!