Perfectly wicked! A bewitched witch on her broom wax seal ring ... all have their hobbies!
- description -
A witch wearing her conical hat is flying on her broomstick surrounded by the words ALL HAVE THEIR HOBBIES but the words are challenging to read on the wax seal charm.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian era (1837 - 1901) witch glass block wax seal, shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 3/4" x just over 5/8" (20mm x 16mm)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- ring band - sterling silver (.925 silver) flat band approximately 3/32" wide (2mm wide)
- select the ring size at checkout
Impressed with history!