Be fearless wearing a lion rampant armorial wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
The brave lion rampant is standing within a shield under a marquis crown.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the lion represents dauntless courage. The crown symbolizes the defender of a fortress or one who first mounted the breach in the walls of a fortress.
Hand cast from an antique European desk wax seal that dates back to the 1800's and I've included a photo of this beautiful seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” x 1" (20mm x 24mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!