Need a hand? This left hand necklace pendant is holding a slithering snake, wonderful just as it is or put it to work as a charm holder, holding one or two wax seal necklace charms. Fun and whimsical jewelry.
The necklace chain threads through the top of the hand, and the chain shown fits easily through the tiny hole at the top but if you don't order with this chain, I would recommend a chain with a loop size smaller than 2mm.
- hand measurement - 1" x just over 1/4" (25mm x 9mm)
- 3D solid sterling silver (.925) hand charm, full details all around
- the hand is shown lightly brushed but send a note if you prefer shiny (photos 8 & 9)
- snake serpent measurement - 7/8” x 1/2" (15mm x 10mm)
- snake metal - 3D solid sterling silver (.925 silver)
- total charm holder approximate length - 1 1/4" long (35mm)
- listing is for one hand holding snake
- the tiny skull wax seal charm is sold separately
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
- just one 14k gold snake serpent, please inquire with interest
Hands were popular symbols in sentimental Victorian jewelry, often symbolic of loyalty, strength, romance and fidelity.
Find more charm hooks and holders here.
Impressed with history!
©2019 suegray jewelry